Monday, December 7, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

I have decided that I want need the following items for Christmas:

A paella pan. Crate & Barrel, $30. With it, I will make Christmas paella. And/or New Year's paella.



And (of course), this paella cookbook. Amazon.com, $12.89 ($18.95 list price).




Ad Hoc at Home, by Thomas Keller. Amazon.com, $29.25 ($50 list price). Visit one of my favorite blogs, Furey and the Feast, for a recipe for brownies from this cookbook.



This deep-dish red lasagna baker. Cost Plus World Market, $20.



This ridiculously expensive Emile Henry pie dish (although this can wait as my mom recently discovered and gave to me a lovely blue Chantal pie dish among her seemingly endless supply of dishware/bakeware). Williams-Sonoma, $44.



Lunchbox Project prints by Lisa Orgler (in love with these right now). Etsy.com, $15.50.



Also, I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Did you get any of these things for Christmas?? :)

Inez Valentina said...

I got some Lunchbox Project prints and I used a gift card to get myself a paella pan! :D Hope you got all you wanted and more, too.

Cyn said...

Yess!! Paella for whenever we decide to start a cooking club! :)